Location: Ville Saint Laurent
· At least two years’ experience as a trucking dispatcher.
· Knowledge of non-standard transport
· Excellent geographical knowledge of Ontario, United States and Quebec
· Great communication and organizational skills
· Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and Trucking software’s)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Bilingual French & English (written and spoken)
· DEC or University degree in logistics, supply chain or any other relative fields (asset)
· Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn
· Can-Do attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Solid interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints in a stressful environment
· Day-to-day communication, via phone and email, with customers and an assigned fleet of drivers.
· Line up drivers & loads to ensure appointment times are met with best time efficiency.
· Scheduling, coordinating, and dispatching trucks.
· Manage service concerns, as required, to limit exposure and minimize impact to the customer
· Coordinate the maintenance of tractors and trailers.
· Assist other dispatch staff as required during spikes in workload
· Assist other dispatch staff as required by preparing and analyzing various reports as required.
· Provide Drivers with the right information and equipment in order to make the entire customer experience positive from start to finish
Please forward CV to: email@example.com